History



301 Chestnut Street
Evansville,  Indiana  47713-1248
Upon application of Companions C.A. Forster, Moses Ross, James T. Walker, Edmund H. Hopkins, John D. Anderson, W.H. Ingram, N. Soapis, S. Rathbone and P. Sharp dispensation was granted August 25, 1848.

The Charter was granted by the Grand Chapter on May 26, 1849, naming the following Companions as the first Grand Council, Colley A. Foster, High Priest, Edmund H. Hopkins, King and Solomon Rathborn, Scribe. 

The first convocation was held on June 11, 1849.  Membership on October 1, 1913 was 453.

Evansville Chapter #12

2019 Dais Officers:

 
High Priest: Les W. Schmitt

King: Mark E. Stevens

Scribe: Doug Patmore